Hot flames, employees rushing around, the threat of food contamination—you face some pretty unique risks as a restaurant owner. We at Ted Hamm understand this, which is why we created a special mix of policies, endorsements and services your business really needs.
No one serves your restaurant business like Ted Hamm
You want your restaurant to be the best in the business. That’s why you need Restaurant Insurance from Ted Hamm. Contact us to find the coverage that meets your needs.
There are many distinctive features available in the Restaurant Business Insurance Policy:
- Property – Cover your building(s), improvements, contents, equipment, and inventory from a covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Liability – Protection against costly claims and lawsuits covered under the policy arising from property damage, bodily injury, or personal and advertising injury.
- Food Contamination – Loss of Income – Provides coverage for business income, direct damages, and additional advertising expenses if your business is ordered closed by the Board of Health or any other governmental authority as a result of food contamination.
- Loss of Income – Protection in case your operations are suspended due to a covered loss.
- Spoilage – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to perishable goods caused by mechanical breakdown, power outage, or refrigerant contamination.
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Employee Dishonesty – Protection against direct physical loss to business personal property including money and securities resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Backup of Sewer or Drain – Coverage for losses to property at the premises caused by water which backs up from a sewer or drain located in- the interior of the structure.
Customize your coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured’s legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured’s employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.