Food Truck

Food Truck Insurance

If you run a food truck, it’s important to protect your business with customized insurance coverages that meet your specific needs. At Ted Hamm, we offer personalized commercial food truck policies that come with a range of coverages and benefits.

We can also help you find coverage to protect against other liabilities, such as customer illness, property damage, and employee injury.

Food truck insurance is essential for businesses that operate mobile food trucks, lunch trucks, catering trucks, concession trucks, vending trucks, or ice cream trucks. The cost of food truck insurance varies depending on factors such as the type of food you sell and the value of your truck and its equipment.

Basic food truck coverage includes commercial auto insurance, which is crucial for protecting your vehicle and any permanently attached appliances or equipment. General liability insurance is also important to protect your business against financial liabilities resulting from accidents for which you may be legally liable. This could include a customer becoming ill from contaminated food or being burned by hot food.

In addition to these coverages, you may also need workers’ compensation insurance to protect your employees in case they become injured or ill while on the job. To find a rate that accurately reflects your food truck business, simply contact us by phone or start an online quote.


Food Truck Quote Request


Do you currently have insurance?

Do you currently have insurance?(Required)