Insurance for professional services and business consultants
Ted Hamm Insurance meets the unique insurance needs of professional services and business consulting firms of all sizes and offers customized products and services that meet those needs.
Risk management for professional service and business consultants
If something goes wrong, how effective is your insurance? Consider the following scenarios:
- The management consulting firm issues recommendations that do not deliver the results that the customer expects.
- The accounting office’s network was attacked by hackers, which led to the theft of personal data.
- The fire of the graphic company caused damage to the building, equipment and personal belongings. An employee sued his company and accused him of discrimination and harassment.
- An adviser was injured during a business trip abroad.
- Discrimination, sexual harassment, reprisals, harassment – allegations or lawsuits against the company and other reasons may be made against past, present or future employees, which may lead to potentially costly settlements. or court and legal fees.
Property & Casualty Solutions
• Builders Risk
• Commercial Auto
• Commercial Package (CMP)
• Equipment Breakdown
• Umbrella & Excess Casualty
• Workers Compensation
• Accident & Health Solutions
Financial Lines Liability Solutions
• Crime/Financial Fidelity
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Employment Practices Liability
• Errors & Omissions Liability
• Fiduciary Liability
• Kidnap Ransom & Extortion
• Media Liability